The Argonaut series of greenhouses cover a wide variety of sizes form 3m wide up to 6m wide and almost any length from 2.1m to 35m depending on application.
The Argonaut is ideal for any situation from back yard enthusiast to university and government research facilities.
A full array of controlled equipment including cooling, heating and shading can also be installed in any of the Argonaut series.
Skill Required for Home Assembly:
- Use of a Drill & Screw Gun.
- Use of a Grinder.
- Use of Cutting Tools, scissors & Knife.
- Use of Spanners & Sockets.
- Use of Circular Saw for cutting polycarbonate.
- Heavy Lifting.
- Measuring and use of Levels.
Tools Required for Home Assembly:
- Drill & Tekgun.
- Grinder or Jigsaw with Thin Blades.
- Circular Saw with Fine tooth Blade min 48 Tooth on a 6 ½ Blade.
- Spanners &/or Socket Set.
- Tin Snips.
- Measuring Tape.
- Drill Bits 6-8-10-12mm (Not all Required).
- 5/8 Tek Bit.
- Screw Driver.